Bedidnginn Ad Banner

Thursday, July 27, 2017

In the Light of Pineapple

Darklight , just lighte a chother . There is ponsibility that you and my shoulders take together , such as one dust covers up . Only afraid the light suddenly put out in the endless dark night and countless loneliness Acctually I want to make the light more brighter in our house .
























https://www.beddinginn.com/product/Stunning-Crystal-Lamp-Design-Candle-Holder-11549897.html
I said that I will love you forever . I know you are come from the hometown of pineapple . I remeber your smile is sweet as the taste of your pineapple . You are pineapple princess in my heart . So I lit the lamp of pineapple in the special day .






















When we first met , I remebered the grass beyond the door,The sweet keen smell,The sighing sound, the lights around the shore . But just when at that swallow's soar , your neck turned so, some veil did fall , I saw the bright eyes , red lips and your sweet smile. You give me a sweet pineapple as a gift . I was attracted by beautiful eyes and the sweet taste of pineapple deeply. I fall in your love .
























I love you forever ! In my memory  I with you together ,which is my most happy time !


No comments:

Post a Comment